Amanda's Chicken Enchilada's (My Cheats Version)

1/2 jar passata sauce and a jar of taco sauce. 1x BBQ chicken, discard skin, and pull apart into pieces
1 heaped tablespoon of sour cream
1 cup of grated cheese ( extra for topping if needed,). I think there is enough cheese in it for my liking so I don't put much if any on the top)
1 small  capsicum diced ( half for mixture and half for topping
1/2 a diced onion
1 packet enchilada wraps
pepper to taste
What to do:
1. In a little oil fry off the onion and capsicum ,until the onion is clear but not brown
2. In a bowl mix the cooked chicken pieces, cheese, sour cream, pepper the cooked onion and capsicum, mix well
3. take a couple spoonfuls of mixture and roll in enchilada wraps
4. In a baking dish, place a small amount of passata sauce on the bottom spread evenly and place enchilada;s close together
5. Top with a little more passata sauce and then the diced capsicum and the taco sauce, spread evenly, top with cheese if needed
6. Bake at 185 fan forced for about 30 minutes or until  cooked
NOTES: I really prefer my own sauce on these because I know there isn't and preservatives in it and more vegetables, that is why I always keep extra jars in the cupboard,see; Mama LaPaglia's Famous Spaghetti sauce (vegetable version) on the navbar and I add some chilli flakes which I lightly fry off to release the flavor then add that to my sauce to it to give it a Mexican kick and use this as my sauce base.
Easy Chicken Enchilada's



Comments

  1. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .
    My Cheats

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment