Amanda's Potato Salad

Sifting thorough a tonne of potato salad recipes but not having all the ingredients for some I decided to make my own and here is what I came up with ( yes I tried it and liked it that is why I am sharing it with you .
Ingredients: In a large bowl place,
2 Large shallots chopped finely
1 Large stick of celery chopped finely
2 Gherkins chopped finely
1/4 of a capsicum sliced into the thinnest strips possible
Potatoes quartered, cooked till just tender and  COOLED.. I only had red skin ones,just don't use brown ones ( they are only for mashing)
Dressing:
3 heaped tablespoons of whole egg mayonnaise
2 heaped tablespoons Dijon mustard
 Dill ,fresh is best but I only had dried leaves so 2 heaped teaspoons
A good grinding of sea or rock salt and pepper
A splash of white wine vinegar about a tablespoon 
Mix well,add to salad and bingo instant potato salad

Comments