Easy Peach and Custard Cake

Here is an easy cake to make for morning teas when friends are popping over. This isn't my recipe.  Me and the girls have a little foodie group on facebook and my friend found and posted it, today we both had a go at it, my friend Michelle used a smaller tin than me and threw in an egg as well plus she made her own custard and I used store bought double thick custard, all in all comparing our pics they basically turned out the same.

Ingredients
I small tin sliced peaches (drained but keep 2tbls of juice)
1 vanilla cake mix
1 cup ready made custard

Method
Line a round cake tin with baking paper
Layer drained peaches over the bottom of cake tin
Combine custard, cake mix and saved peach juice.
Cook at 180 C for 40 mins or when cake is cooked.
press on top of cake and if it springs back it is cooked.

Easy Peach and Custard Cake

Comments